Cloud + Data Center
The Data Center plays a vital role in supporting the applications businesses rely on to innovate and deliver services to their customers. ABS Technology’s unrivaled expertise with data center solutions enables us to offer a range of flexible solutions for small, medium, and enterprise organizations which deliver agility, productivity, and security.
Our scalable solutions will significantly reduce the overhead costs for power consumption, productivity, support, management, and maintenance while increasing application performance and availability.
ABS Technology specializes in various cloud + data center solutions, including the following:
- Compute with Rack Mount Servers, Blade Systems, High-Performance Computing, Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Storage with Flash & Hybrid Storage Arrays, Enterprise Block & File Storage Systems, Software-Defined Storage (SDS), Storage Area Networks (SAN), Hyper-Converged Infrastructure, and Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Network with Top-of-Rack Switching, End-of-Row Aggregation, Core Switching Platforms, Storage Area Networks (SAN), Software-Defined Networking (SDN), and Network Virtualization.
- Virtualization with Virtual Server Infrastructure, Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Network Virtualization, Software-Defined Data Center (SDDC), Automation & Orchestration, Cloud Deployment Services (Private & Hybrid).
- Data Protection with Disaster Recovery, Business Continuity, Data Replication, Data Backup & Archive, and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
- Microsoft Solutions with Active Directory, Microsoft SQL, Microsoft Exchange, and Office 365.
- Cloud Capabilities with Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud, Public Cloud, Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), and Disaster Recovery-as-a-Service (DRaaS).
ABS Technology provides security and networking solutions to the businesses in Virginia Beach, Richmond, Roanoke, and the surrounding areas in Virginia and North Carolina.